Juwari Soba Noodles (100% Buckwheat Noodles), 7.05 oz
Soba noodles are one of the most popular types of noodles in Japan. They can be served in many different ways, hot or cold. A good source of protein, they do not contain any fat or cholesterol. Most soba noodles are made from a combination of buckwheat and wheat flour, but Juwari Soba Noodles are made from 100% buckwheat flour. Made in Hokkaido, this premium brand of soba noodles contains only water and buckwheat flour, with no additives. That means you can enjoy soba noodles that deliver a purely rustic, nutty, earthy flavor that pairs very well with both cold mentsuyu dipping sauce and hot dashi broth.
1. In a large pot, bring plenty of water to a boil.
2. Add soba noodles and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water for 10 to 20 seconds.
4. Put the noodles in a bowl of cold water and rinse gently by hand.
5. Place the noodles on a plate or zaru (bamboo plate) and top with sliced nori seaweed.
6. Enjoy with mentsuyu dipping sauce and assorted garnishes such as scallions and wasabi.