Vegetarian Curry Roux Flakes - Medium Hot, 4.23 oz
Japanese curry is a flavorful roux that can be enjoyed with vegetables, meats, noodles and rice. This package of curry roux flakes makes it easy for you to cook Japanese curry quickly and easily. Simply add the curry roux flakes to a stew, and the dish will be magically transformed into a delicious and authentic Japanese curry. Blended with 24 carefully selected spices, palm oil and wheat, this curry roux exhibits a medium spiciness. It's the perfect curry for someone who likes a little kick in their meal but not too hot. It's also vegetarian, ideal for those who are on a vegetarian diet but still want to enjoy the bold, rich flavors of a Japanese curry! Makes 6 servings.
1. Cut vegetables such as onions, carrots and potatoes into bite size pieces (add meat if you want).
2. Stir-fry the ingredients with a tablespoon of oil in a large pot over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender -- approximately 15 minutes.
4. After the ingredients get tender, remove from heat, add a bag of curry flakes, and stir until blended.
5. Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes stirring constantly.
6. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Curry Powder, Hardenable Oil, Sugar, Onion Powder(Onion,Soy), Salt, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Chutney, Hydrolyzed Protein, Caramel Color, Citric Acid.