Your usual sushi but with a little twist! Just using cling wrap, make these ball-shaped sushi for some added cuteness.
Sushi Balls (Temari Sushi)
- 2 cup Sushi Rice *1
- 2 piece Prosciutto
- 2 piece Smoked Salmon
- 2 piece Tuna (Sashimi grade) *2
- 2 Tbsp Salmon Roe
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 Okura
- 2 slice Cucumber
- Pinch of Broccoli Sprouts
- Drops of Soy Sauce
- Using saran wrap, make 8-10 rice balls that are the size of a ping pong ball.
- Cut smoked salmon and prosciutto into three inch strips. Boil okura and slice it into small pieces. Using a peeler, slice cucumber lengthwise. In a small ball, mix salmon roe with drops of soy sauce. Cut cream cheese into tiny pieces.
- Open saran wrap and place tuna on the bottom of the rice ball. Close saran wrap and squeeze together. Do the same for smoked salmon and prosciutto.
- Open saran wrap and wrap rice ball with cucumber slice. In the middle, place little bit of salmon roe.
- Place okura on top of tuna sushi balls. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the smoked salmon sushi balls. Place cream cheese and broccoli sprouts on top of the prosciutto sushi balls.
*1 Get sushi rice recipe here!
*2 Learn about sashimi grade.